This map is a part of the Piihonua Quadrangle 15 minute from the collection of Wayne Subica. The property outline is shown in blue, and will disappear on mouseover. Note the buildings on the upper left of the drawing. One or more of those dots are dairy buildings. The dairy was in operation from about 1922 to 1937. Not also that Amauulu and Puueo Mauka, with its bridge over the Pukihae are shown clearly.